VISIONPH employs a rigorous screening process prior to approving a student for the Work and Travel program:
- On the date of application, interested applicants should show full-time student status under a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in a university or college
- Excellent communication skills in English
- An interested applicant should have full understanding of the concept as well as terms of the Work and Travel program
- Student applicant should exhibit excellent interpersonal skills.
- Applicant should show proof of good medical health and wellbeing.
Interested applicants for the work and travel program must prepare the following documents:
- Passport (must not be expiring 6 months prior to departure date)
- NBI Clearance
- Copy of Grades/Transcript of Records
- Proof of Student Status (Certificate of Enrollement/Certificate of Graduation/Diploma)
- Student ID (if currently enrolled)